I run a Gourmet Restaurants Based in the south side of Dublin city, Most kitchens are a very big risk if you dont know what your doing, but fortunately the people who work for me are experts.
Our restaurant is very professional and only serves the best food, as manager i have alot of responsibilities like making the workplace safe for my employees, like these steps.
- Install plenty of fire extinguishers preferably Foam or C02
- Regular electrical and maintenance checkups
- Required nonslip shoes
- Daily Freezer reorganization
- Training for all new Employees
- Safe handling of raw food
- Use of wet floor signs
- Use of gloves if needed
- Regular checking of smoke alarms
- No slip mats