Qualities of an Ideal Employee
- and ideal employee is always in on time.
- and ideal employee always has a tidy work space.
- a ideal worker is always respectful towards coworkers and higher-ups.
- a ideal employee never uses bad language to costumers or coworkers.
- an ideal employee always follows the rules of the workplace.
Qualities of an ideal employer
- an ideal employer always makes sure all employees get the correct training .
- an ideal employer is always respectful and treats all employees equally.
- an ideal employer always makes sure the employee is payed in full.
- an ideal employer makes all the correct tax and insurance deductions
- an ideal employer always makes sure employees get their correct holidays
Coping with Unemployment
The key to coping with unemployment is to stay positive, There is always gonna be a job for you out there you just need to look in the right places.
Another way to cope with unemployment is to make a schedule and make sure that your doing something with your spare time, Remember not to over do it though the worst thing you can do it put yourself under more stress thats what you need to remember to do things that relax you.
Dealing with Career Change
if you are changing career make sure not to get to stressed its ok to make mistakes just remember to explain yourself and ask for help from peers.
always remember to research the career and make sure you have the correct tools for the job take precautions to make sure that you don’t make mistakes.
How to Deal with a New Position in your Career
When it comes to dealing with a new position make sure you have the correct resources and tools to do the job, And if you don’t know what you have to do in the job do some research on the job.
Make sure to stay motivated and if you feel stressed take talk with your peers and take some time to relax.